Thursday, November 20, 2008

Santa needs a big sack for me this year!


Here's the tiny list of the things I will be opening on the 25th of the coming month:

- Super VGA cable;
- Component cable for Wii;
- Loads of clothes for my wearing pleasure!!

I can add two other things there but that would be unfair because they will be downloaded not opened: WiiWare titles - World of Goo and T_t__s P_r_y. The last one I will be buying and downloading specifically to play with my girlfriend! Hence my desire to not reveal the name.

~ If you're a curious cat CLICK ON THE ITEMS you'd like to know more about!! Some of them pictures/videos/info linked to them. 

Roo

*     Already opened.
**   I'm hopeful...
*** Hopefully one or the other.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

fuck you and all u hold dear to you